You had adequate warning and now I am spelling it out.
- I also am coming down with a slight headache
- You are so lucky you will never put on weight! With not being able to eat chocolates or cheese…
- You know my uncle’s cousin’s second wife used to have pounding headaches, turns out it was a brain tumour
- If you know when it is going to happen, why do you let it affect you?
- If you brightened up the room and let some sun in, you would feel better
- Did you not have a headache yesterday as well?
- What do you mean your arm hurts? I thought you had a headache
- Are you sure it is a migraine and not some PMS thing?
- Here, smell this new perfume
- Exercise some self control. Just don’t keep popping pills because you have a headache
- Start eating <insert trigger>. Your body will get used to it
- Cmon! This is nothing! If you cannot handle this pain how will you have a baby!
- I am not yelling. Why would you say that?
- Why are you wearing sunglasses?
- Wow! You could run a pharmacy out of your bag